This essential denim jacket gives a nod to our festival foregoers with a slim fit and playful frayed edge along the hem and mid-back. We'll take our 70s style but leave those stiff sleeves in the past; our faux-vintage design is made from soft washed organic cotton with a hint of movement-enhancing elastane, so you'll be perfectly comfortable as long summer days turn into long balmy evenings. Gunmetal buttons add a contemporary twist, as do the two useful pockets hidden in the front seam.
• Straight fit jumpsuit
• Can be worn with or without belt
• Halterneck style
• Button closure back neck
• Deep keyhole back
• Concealed zip center back
• Delicate crochet belt loops
• Detachable braided belt in self fabric
• A drapy woven fabric with a cool and soft handfeel
• Composition: 100% Tencel
• Construction: woven twill
• Low environmental impact: Tencel (lyocell) is a regenerated natural fibre made from wood pulp in a closed-loop system reusing water and chemicals.
• Straight fit with wide legs. Can be worn with or without belt.
• True to size
• Length: inside leg length 80cm in size S
• Model wears size S and is 173cm/5'8" tall
This item ships worldwide.
Please check our Shipping & Returns Policy on our website.
Founder: Ulla Vitting Richards
Origin: London, UK
About: Changing the mindset of consumers by proving that sleek designs can be made sustainably without breaking the bank. Their holistic approach to sustainability includes using recycled materials for packaging and recycled tissue paper for shipping.
Meshugge Opinion: We love the high standards that Vildnis sets for themselves and their suppliers. The transparency that they show in their supply chain makes you confident that you can wear your clothing with pride. The family aspect of the business run together with Ullas sister and husband means shines throughout the entire process, with everything done with love and care.